Sunday, April 07, 2013

spring break simplicity

Birthday with my betch, Barb, who is making all kinds of 

vegan magic over on her blog.
Oh, my goodness, a BREVILLE juicer!
I feel like a rich person. You know you're
37 when you're this giddy about making 
fresh carrot juice. 
More birthday love with good friends. "Rumi said, "Set your life on fire.
Seek those who fan your flames." Karen Stock (second from left)
does just that and makes us look forward to being 60.
Mother/daughter day at Art Unlimited.
The possibilities are paralyzing.
This moment is your life!

My grandma, quite possibly the happiest woman I know. 
And, I got to see her two weekends in a row!

Other highlights of my week included a race around the track 
with my 70 year old stepfather, philosophical/religious discussions 
with my uncle and cousins, and getting a pair of Haflinger wool slippers from my mom. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you feel the same way you look; incredible and ridiculously happy. Cheers to a year full of new possibilities, time with those you love, and continued growth with yourself and those around you. Xo

mrc-w said...

Happy Birthday, Carin!!! The juicer looks so space-age and cool! Love you lots! :)

Barb said...

I'll be damned if my betch lives one more DAY without fresh carrot juice. LOL! LOVE YOU!