Sunday, May 26, 2013

Bliss.










Up north for the weekend at my dad's place, aka Bliss Cottage and
Bit o' Bliss. The girls and I are staying in the latter - a bunkhouse added
to the property about a year ago. It's been so nice...constant bonfires, soaks
in the hot tub, and a lot of laughter - the kind where my dad can't talk he
is laughing so hard.

During a run this morning - with the sun on my face and lake views to my
right - I turned my music on for a bit and What a Wonderful World started
playing...I couldn't help but smile.

I've needed this!

4 comments:

Marian Hazel said...

Sometimes you need to recharge. Enviably you can do that with your family. (Mine tends to leave me more fraught than relaxed). Looks like that German Shepherd would love to join you in the tub!

Barb said...


Yes, you have. So happy you are getting a bit o bliss. Xoxoxox!

phyllis nobles said...

I cannot believe it's cool enough to have a fire end of May! It IS Bliss! I love the warm shining lights & so happy you are all enjoying xx

Adriana Iris said...

wow what an amazing place.