Friday, January 18, 2008

a good day...

I knew it was going to be a good day when I got in the car this morning on the way to work and this was playing. Other reasons why today was so great:

  • good conversation with my brother on my way to work
  • attending class for work which meant a nice hour commute by myself, divine food, free products, and seeing great people I've not seen in awhile
  • catching up with my cousin, tracy, on my way home from work
  • Sydney's 100% on her spelling test
  • returning home to find Joel vacuuming, running the dishwasher and throwing a load of clothes in the wash
  • no wait on the treadmill tonight
  • feeling like a gazelle as I ran
  • sushi with lots of wasabi for dinner

g'nite.

4 comments:

Kelle said...

Can't top that. Glad it was such a good day...all that and no mention of how cold it was! Although I'd love a taste of it.
Love you.

Our Family said...

maybe your next evening prayer should be sung to the same tune!

Anonymous said...

Haven't forgotten about Team Bernice, btw! I've got Rob on task and will email you as soon as he gets it to me! =)

Me, Delon George said...

Ooops! Sorry to kind of barge in; I sort of stumbled on this blog - don't mean to invade your privacy, but I just thought I'd stop and say, very nice blog. I just started bloging so its great to see others excel at it. Hey, you can can my blog out at:

www.cabbagestashkid.blogspot.com

or you can check out my website at:

www.cabbagestashkid.com

Take care now!